Tuesday, March 9, 2010

In Shambles


     The pictures ablove display the current state of my aquarium. What was one a centerpiece of the living room is now just a pile of equipment. In order to save money, I will try to re-use most of my old equipment. Here is the list of equipment that I intend to re-use: 44 gal pentagon (All-Glass aquarim) w/ stand and custom built, open top canopy (not in picture), custom built sump connected via CPR's continuous siphon overflow, Eheim Pro II filter, Aqua Medic Ocean Light HQI 150w metal halide fixture (will probably get an Amano 8800K bulb), 10 gal CO2 tank, Milwaukee CO2 regulator w/ pH monitor, Aqumedic CO2 reactor (thinking of using something else but still undecided), and some other things I can't think of at the moment. Before I begin my set-up, here is some material to get us started.

No comments:

Post a Comment